As of May 20, 2017 the ICCA Consortium counts 109 Members, and 256 Honorary Members from more than 70 countries.
The ICCA Consortium Members are :
- Indigenous peoples’ organisations and federations (IPOs)
- Community-based organisations and federations (CBOs)
- Civil society organisations working closely with indigenous peoples (IPs) and local communities (LCs)
A B C D E F G I K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y
- ICCA Consortium Honorary members – They include a variety of knowledgeable individuals, active in support of ICCAs.
- How to join the ICCA Consortium
- Regional Repartition of ICCA Consortium Members
- 2016 ICCA Consortium Membership report
- 2015 ICCA Consortium Membership report
- 2014 ICCA Consortium Membership report