The XI General Assembly of the ICCA Consortium took place in Geneva, Switzerland on 25-26 November 2017.
The minutes of the GA are being finalised and will be available here.
- Please click here for the Agenda of the General Assembly.
- Please click here for the roster of the participants in the General Assembly.
- Please click here for the General Assembly Press Release.
Please download here the presentation used during the GA:
- The Consortium’s 2017 Programme Report .
- The Consortium’s Work Plan for 2018.
- The ICCA Consortium membership 2017 report
- The UN Forum on Business and Human Rights, a presentation by Andrés Del Castillo, from DOCIP.
Video producers were at the General Assembly planning for future video communication work with the Consortium: the Territories of Life videos series produced by LifeMosaic and the videos of The New Media Advocacy Project (good example here).
Before and after the GA, the following events were organised, you can download the overall list of events:
- A coordination meeting for francophone Africa.
- A one-day event organised by the ICCA Consortium and the IUCN Global Protected Areas Programme on ICCAs in Africa, held at the IUCN HQ. on November 23.
- The public event organised by the ICCA Consortium and ProNatura Suisse, with the support of the IUCN and Ville de Genève, held on November 24, at the Museum of Natural History in Geneva: Conservation communautaire en Suisse – Les expériences du Parc Jura Vaudois et du Parc Gruyère Pays d’Enhaut
- During the UNFBHR, the ICCA Consortium participated in the parallel event : Building bridges for Indigenous Peoples’ access to remedies to address human rights impacts of multinational industries in the Americas on November 27th, 9h30 – 11h, presenting one Snapshot: “NO GO” in community conserved territories and areas – a policy whose time has come, or a pie in the sky? on November 28th, 15h40 – 15h, Room IX
Partners & Collaborators: